Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting to Tuesday

I think it's alright to write when I'm feeling down as long as I help people see the other side.  I just opened to the other side in my bible, Psalm 78 to be exact, where the Psalmist is just gushing on about God.  Check it out:

"My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge.  With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone" (verse 15).

Amen Psalmist, you preach it.  You tell me about this good news that will get me to Tuesday:

"You who have made me see many troubles and calamities (Monday without coffee) will revive me again...  You will increase my greatness and comfort me again" (verses 20 & 21).

Amen.  Will it feel like I have coffee in me then too?

No comments: